Ecosystm respects the privacy of visitors on its website. The type of information and ways Ecosystm collects and uses the information you provide while on Ecosystm’s websites (“Website”), Ecosystm mobile applications (“Apps”) (collectively with our Website and Apps, the “Site”) and during certain other interactions are listed below:
WHEN DOES ECOSYSTM COLLECT INFORMATION?
Ecosystm may collect certain information when an individual:
- Registers for use of this Site or uses the Site or posts information on a shared area of the Site.
- Purchases certain products or services from Ecosystm.
- Registers for one of Ecosystm’s events or teleconferences.
- Seeks employment opportunities with Ecosystm.
- Wishes to obtain more information about Ecosystm’s products and services.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ECOSYSTM COLLECT?
Ecosystm collects the following information:
- Personal contact information you may choose to provide while visiting or registering on our Site. This information may include your name, address, company name, job title, telephone number, email address, and the name and email of third parties you may provide to Ecosystm.
- If you register to participate in other shared areas of the website, you may be asked to create a profile. Your profile may be made available to other members of the shared site(s) and may include the registration information you provide as well as other information you choose to add such as work history and education.
- We also collect behavioral information about how you use the Site.
- We also collect survey responses.
- If you are applying for a job at Ecosystm, we may also collect your resume, work history, and education if you choose to provide or upload your resume via the Site.
HOW DOES ECOSYSTM USE THE INFORMATION?
We use the information collected as follows:
- Ecosystm uses personal information you share with us to provide products or services that you request, answer your inquiries or communicate with you about your account or transactions with us, and send you information about features on the Site or changes to our policies. We may also disclose certain data to third parties that perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the data in connection with those services. Contractual agreements between us and such third parties provide that your information will be kept confidential and secure.
- Ecosystm may use your email address to send periodic promotional emails and special offers.
- Ecosystm regularly analyzes data pertaining to visitor trends, research consumption, and research grading in order to improve our research, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Aggregated (non-personally identifiable) user behavior collected through cookies or web beacons may be shared with our other third-party service providers to either analyze or execute marketing programs.
- Ecosystm collects the contact information of event attendees at the time of registration. An attendee's name, title, company, and/or country will be transferred to sponsors of the event. An attendee's name, title, company, and/or country will be available to event attendees during the event.
- Forum event attendees are provided with badges having bar codes that may be scanned at sponsored activities or sponsor booths. Attendee contact information is transferred to any sponsor that scans the badge.
- As a member of or participant in Ecosystm Communities or other shared services, your profile information may be shared with other members to enable collaboration.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You can contact Ecosystm if you believe your personal information is incorrect.
- You can unsubscribe from promotional emails you receive at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email and may disable notifications on your mobile device. You may not be able to opt-out of important service announcements and administrative messages.
- You can choose to not let anyone scan a bar code at a Ecosystm event unless you want that sponsor to have your contact information. Please contact Ecosystm at the email below if you prefer that your name, title, company, and/or country not be added to the attendee list for the event.
- There may be public areas of the Site that allow you to post or upload information. Any information you choose to upload or post can be viewed by all users. We discourage you from uploading any personal information in these areas of the Site.
- You can always contact Ecosystm at email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns.
- Changes to this policy may be posted from time to time. All versions will reflect a posting date. We encourage you to visit this page periodically for changes.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST
- Ecosystm is a Singapore based Company and you agree that your information will be stored by us or by our partners securely.
- Ecosystm account managers, analysts, and other members of the research staff can place research documents into a client’s research bookmarks. To prevent duplicate placement of research, research and account management employees can review the contents in this area.
- We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
- Ecosystm does not knowingly collect any personal information from children and does not market or offer services to children. You must be at least ____ years of age to access the Site.
- Ecosystm employs secure server software (SSL) encryption on all credit card transactions. The SSL encrypts all information you input before you send it to us, and Ecosystm does not store any credit card data.
- Ecosystm also employs a payment gateway partner for all credit card transactions. The systems used by the payment gateway partner will use all information you input, and Ecosystm shall not store any credit card data.
- In the event that part or all of the ownership of Ecosystm, or any of its products are sold or transferred, all lists and data that contains information, will be transferred to the new owner.
- We may use or disclose information if we have a good-faith belief that the disclosure is reasonably necessary (a) to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) to enforce agreements we have with you, (c) to address fraud or security issues, or (d) to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Ecosystm, or our employees or customers.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT ECOSYSTM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY DATA BREACH/LEAK. YOU AGREE FURTHER THAT ECOSYSTM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU ARISING AS A RESULT OF ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR INTERPRETATIONS THEREOF. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ECOSYSTM'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND THE TERMS LIMITING ECOSYSTM'S LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION SHALL IN ANY CASE BE INTERPRETED TO LIMIT ECOSYSTM'S LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.